Our professional removal and delivery services in SE1 SE16 areas won’t cost you a small fortune because we are the moderately priced man and van in Bermondsey. We focus on affordability and value for money – providing customers with quality, cost efficient solutions. We always ensure the best possible price given the circumstances.
Skilled and experienced removal teams
Safety of customer belongings during handling and transportation is something we are very serious about. Because of this we have taken certain measures to ensure nothing is broken or goes missing during removal.
- All work carried out by skilled moving technicians;
- Qualified drivers oversee correct loading/offloading order of items;
- Packing and securing of valuables can be requested as part of the removal;
- Removal teams trained to deal with all stages of the service;
Wide range of services to choose from
We are not only the most affordable, but also the most versatile man and van in Bermondsey. Our industry experience and service expertise allow us to organise and carry out a vast array of general and specialised removal and delivery services for private and business customers in SE1 SE16 areas.
- Domestic & commercial property removals;
- Relocation of single and high value items;
- Delivery of internet order items and store purchases;
- Delivery of household and office supplies;
- Furniture collection and delivery or removal/disposal;
- Business 2 business & business 2 customer deliveries;
We also offer many additional options to make everything easier and more efficient for customers. Choose from things like packing or delivery of packing materials, storage solutions, professional cleaning treatments, junk removal and full clearances.
Since we are the moderately priced man and van in Bermondsey we offer best possible pricing given the scale and complexity of the project. Our customers receive fair job estimates and competitive pricing without any hidden fees. Viewings and onsite quotations available by request.
Bermondsey is a suburb situated just south of the Thames, the area is part of the Southwark Borough. Bermondsey is an old settlement, having been inhabited even before the Anglo-Saxon period. The area’s name though comes from Old English and refers to a personal name (perhaps of a local chieftain). During the late middle ages, Knights Templar held property in Bermondsey. Later on, in the 1300s King Edward III built a manor house there. The area’s development continued all the way up to the early 1900s, with Bermondsey being host to London’s first railway – Spa Road Railway Line.